September 12-15, 2018
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
This will be our third year in Michigan. Threes a charm! The retreat will include:
• The Sheepwalk™ Trunk Show, hand dyed yarns, fiber and wool fabrics.
• Weaving on the Cricket Loom
• In the Dye Studio
• Silk & Wool Felting
• Wool Applique
• Primitive Rug Hooking for Beginners
Registration is OPEN
- Class & Teacher information: Classes are taught by Jennifer Kulick (Suzoo’s Wool Works/The Sheepwalk Fiber Arts Studio™ and Tanya Henderson-Delong (Tanya’s The Girls Garage).
- Don’t over-schedule yourself. We want you to enjoy every class, but fiber arts classes are tactile experiences filled with loads of color and texture.
- Classes that have openings. We will keep you up-to-date on classes so that if something opens up then you have a chance to get in to that class.
- Supply and Homework lists will be posted on the website mid-August.
We hope to see you soon. Stay tuned as we update Suzoos.com as well!
~ Jennifer & Tanya
We are not able to provide housing, but can recommend several choices. Vicksburg is not too far from Shipshewanna, Indiana and Kalamazoo, MI. Make this an adventure you will always remember!