June 30, July 14, July 28
Great Gift Ideas Glove Class
Needles: 3, 4, 5 – we work with 2 circulars. 24″ is the perfect length to knit two at a time.
Yarns: We have plenty to choose from at the shop.
We never stop knitting fingerless gloves round here. I am knitting for a cause. Joie is knitting for a season. We just love gloves because BECAUSE you can learn how to use double points, two circs or magic loop it on a small scale while getting you used to knitting in the round with patterns, increases and so on. So for those who just skip to the bullet points.
FINGERLESS MITTENS ARE GREAT BECAUSE:
- learn to knit on double points, two circs or magic loop
- knit in the round basics
- knit in the round with patterning
- increases for thumb, at least four ways we like to do it ’round here
- binding off methods for elastic or firm edge
- takes 2-3 hours to make a glove
The beauty of the gloves below is that it is one pattern, different designs, one is reversible AND we used our fancy, schmancy Kelbourne Woolens to make them. ONE skein. Not two will make a pair of boutique gifts for your loved one’s.
Pattern will be available after classes are finished!